Finishing Services and Capabilities
Quality and Consistency from Start to Finish
Most Bindery operations are done in-house so we can closely monitor quality and complete jobs more quickly. From simple folding and saddle-stitching to jobs requiring complex assembly and handwork, The Voom Group has a solutionfor your needs. Below are some of the finishing services that we can offer you. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us today and ask Voom, we will work tirelessly to find solutions to your print problems.
- Coil Binding – Bookbinding with plastic or metal coil to hold pages together.
- Die-Cutting – Using a pre-made die to cut shapes into the paper. Examples include Door hangers, Special borders.
- UV Coating – Various coatings can be applied to your paper. Contact us for details!
- Collating – Needs all those pages you just printed in the right order? We will make sure they are read the way you intended. Also, ask us how we can bind your pages for you once they are in place so you are sure they don’t move out of order, ever.
- Converting – Creating the final product from your print. Examples include Folding pockets, Trifold brochure.
- Foil Stamping– Adding foil effects to specific areas of your printed materials will surely make it stand out.
- Folding – Have a trifold needing to be mailed? Have us print and then fold it with ease you can save time when preparing your documents. We can also perforate and score your various printed materials.
- Handwork – Any extra work that is needed to get your job finished to perfection.
- Laminating – Have your product laminated to give it the final touch that it needs. Seriously, soft-touch laminate is a thing and you can get it on most things we print, including business cards!
- Mounting – Whether it be two different card stocks or just vinyl to cardboard, we will mount and adhere whatever needs to be done.
- Perfect Binding – Create a clean, professional finish to your book, manual or any bound material.
- Saddle Stitching – Binding books by stapling center. Great for your brochures or guides.
- Shrink-Wrapping – Have all your material neatly packaged and shrink wrapped for better organization and give a clean presentation for your customers.
- Sleeking – the process in which we can add a gold foil, silver foil (and some colored foils), pops of gloss or dull, and even holographic effects to your print project.
- Trimming – We will trim down your materials to its final proportions, just as the design specifies.